Shaiya Dead

Shaiya Dead Episode 5.4 Farming PvP Private Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[GS] Applications (UOF)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wrath

PostSubject: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:54 am

Hey all,

[GM]Wrath- here.
For those who wanna be a part of our staff.
Post here a good reply with the following information.
Please give us a good and detailed application.

Name:
Ingame Name:
Exp in shaiya:
Why you wanna be a [GS]:
Why should we pick you:
Any Exp in [GS]:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sheeck5106

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Name: John Alyxis Manzanar
Where you live: Surigao City
Ingame Name: Monai
Exp in shaiya: I've been playing ShaiyaPH before I've been introduced in this server and start playing now, I have a lot of experience also on managing Guilds in another server wherein I can apply those skills on helping you guys manage and keep the balance in this server,I have an experience also on creating and hosting events for our Guild members with prices.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I applied for this position because I know with the help of my experience in shaiyaPH I can do a lot better here.
Why should we pick you: I may not be the strongest player in the server, I may not be the smartest one, but I got what it takes to be a wise leader who hears his people.
Any Exp in [GS]: I don't have any experience yet on being an "actual" GS, but the experience I have in the old server I played is similar to the position of being a GS. I'm a Rank II officer in our Guild in the server I played before and managing our guild to the Top is not as easy as how others think of it, because we need to think on how we could balance everything. Getting our guild to the top is one of the most hardest experience I've ever felt in ShaiyaPH, because its competence who rules our faction. That's why Im saying it now, I may not have any experience on being a GS, but I have all the experience being a leader.

Thank you. and God Bless all of you ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimcool4

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:10 am

Name:Dimitris Keramas
Age16
Where you live:larissa,Greece
Ingame Name:Deathstorm
Exp in shaiya:I've been into shaiya for almost 2 years ive been playing in another shaiya server called ice of glory where i was also a gs there for 2 and a half months where i was helping the players of the server in a variety of things f.e explaining the game to them that they need to be calm and think that achieving to be a good player in game not only in skills but also a character is not an easy thing to acomplish also ive been helping my gma/gm to host many kind of events for a long time which is not an easy thing to supervise 2 different and sometimes 3 raids of aols/uofs.Last but not least i have been also playing is OS for 3 months.
Why should we pick you:As i mentioned above a have a lot of experience as a GS and as a shaiya player i can understand other people's problems i can hear them and help them find a solution in their problem also im a very active player playing in all times in PH time and in Europe time and i can speak 3 languages including greek german and of course english
Any Exp in [GS]:Like i said i have been a GS for 2 and a half months,i know how staff duties work and i was always a consistent person with my duties helping other people solve their problems and helping my gm/gma with any kinds of things in the game

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pakamatay

PostSubject: Hi... Albert   Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Name: Archier.alimpos
Where you live: Cebu, Philippines
Ingame NAme: Comment.
Exp in Shaiya: playing for almost 4 years, and i have a lot of experience on playing this game.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: All i want is to support and make the Pvp Everyday. for that plls active every day. And i want to help newbie to their Concern about the game.
Why should we pick you: i tried lots of shaiya so far, now i have the very best experience in this game, so far as i know all the events all the happenings every inch of the game i know of all it.
Any Exp in [GS]: Don't have any experience but i assure you that i will give my very Best as the Staff of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laurito

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Name: James Paul Lubiano
Where you live: Poblacion, Compostela Cebu
Ingame Name: Nui
Exp in shaiya: i've been playing Shaiya almost 5-6 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: simple just to help the server grow and i will invite more friends
Why should we pick you: im active, Smile i can help ppls what they need if i have , answer there question the rules or etc. most of all i have experience being GS in other server
Any Exp in [GS]: yeah i have experience being GS 1yr and 3 months in other server.

"More Power"

Nui Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Envy

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Name: Drazen De Leon
Where you live: MNL,PH
Ingame Name: Envy
Exp in shaiya: 7yrs
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to be a GS coz i want to help this server to improve and to help others for their questions and recruit more players to have a balanced UoF to AoL
Why should we pick you: you should pick me a GS coz i can help you guys to recruit more players on this server
Any Exp in [GS]: I dont have any exp for being a GS but i assure you guys to help the server to recruit more players Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pride " Kyo "

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:07 pm

Name: Pride " Kyo "
Where you live:Anahiem, LA USA
Ingame Name: Kyo / Pride
Why you wanna be a [GS]: Less talk , more work
Any Exp in [GS]: Less talk , more work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pakamatay

PostSubject: [GS] Applications (UOF)    Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:46 pm

Name: archier.alimpos
Where you live: Manila,Philippine
Ingame Name: Comment
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to be a GS coz i want to help this server to improve and to help others for their questions and recruit more players to have a balanced UoF to AoL
Why should we pick you: you should pick me a GS coz i can help you guys to recruit more players on this server
Any Exp in [GS]: I dont have any exp for being a GS but i assure you guys to help the server to recruit more players Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lingin1

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:16 pm

Name: Mark Anthony Caguioa Dagatan
Where you live: Cebu,City
Ingame Name: Slick
Exp in shaiya: 6yrs
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to be a GS coz i want to help this server to improve and to help others for their questions on this Server
Any Exp in [GS]: i dont have any experience but i will do my Best to this Server and im willing to help This Game with all my Heart and i assured tobe a Good GS Thank You
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuicideDrive

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:43 am

Name: Jay-R Llamzon
Where you live: Manila Philippines
Ingame name: Tyr
EXP in Shaiya: 8 years , I have a lot of experince play this online game. I've been play a lot of server of shaiya but this one is best server i've play. I have a lot of experience being a leader too in one of the the server i've played before. Its a little bit hard being a leader but all of it I managed properly. This skills i will apply in this server to balance the game and help the new player to there questions.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I apply to this position because I want to balance the game , and also apply my experinced in past server I palyed.
Why should we pick you: I may not be able to this position, I may not a good enough but i will do my part to improve this server by used of my experiences.
Any Exp in [GS]: I dont have any experince being a GS but being a leader of a guild is like a GS managing a whole game. Again I don't have a experience being GS but i have all experience being a leader managing the whole guild.

Good bless to all more power
Thank you
Have fun and enjoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sophie11

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:41 am

Name: John Rodillas
Where you live: Philippines
Ingame Name: barbie
Exp in shaiya: more than 4 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to help my friend and other player.
Why should we pick you: I have experience being a GS.
Any Exp in [GS]: Yes I have at Free Shaiya..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuicideDrive

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Name: Jay-R Llamzon
Where you live: Manila Philippines
Ingame name: Tyr/TearDrop
EXP in Shaiya: 8 years , I have a lot of experince play this online game. I've been play a lot of server of shaiya but this one is best server i've play. I have a lot of experience being a leader too in one of the the server i've played before. Its a little bit hard being a leader but all of it I managed properly. This skills i will apply in this server to balance the game and help the new player to there questions.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I apply to this position because I want to balance the game , and also apply my experinced in past server I palyed.
Why should we pick you: I may not be able to this position, I may not a good enough but i will do my part to improve this server by used of my experiences.
Any Exp in [GS]: I dont have any experince being a GS but being a leader of a guild is like a GS managing a whole game. Again I don't have a experience being GS but i have all experience being a leader managing the whole guild.

Deadians forever
More on work not to word
Have fun in game:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HeavenOfDeath

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:18 am

Name: alex.daniels
Where you live: Spain.Huelva
Ingame NAme: HeavenOfDeath
Exp in Shaiya: playing for almost 12 years , i know all maps items places events mobs ,speack 4 languige -english-spanish-romanian-italian. on alots of servers , and i have a lot of experience on playing this game.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: And i want to help newbie to their Concern about the game.
Why should we pick you:have god ideeas to make events from all shaiya what i played .   of all it.
Any Exp in [GS]: Don't have any experience but i assure you that i will give my very Best as the Staff of the game.i can adapt fast on that Very Happy Very Happy:D And hope pik me up and start do the best Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TearDrop

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:50 am

Name: Jay-R Labrador
Where you live: Manila PH
Ingame name: TearDrop
EXP in Shaiya: 8 years.
Why you wanna be a [GS]: To help and Recruit.
Why should we pick you: I may not be able to this position, I may not a good enough but i will do my part to help new player to ther concern.
Any Exp in [GS]: None , but ill try mah best to be one of you help and guide new member.

More on work not in word
Recruit more more players
Thats mah job. Help others. And became them a part of mah family also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TearDrop

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:17 pm

Name:Pap Mahasol
Where you live: Butong pinamungajan cebu
Ingame name: FAQ
EXP in shaiya: 8 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: if albert choose me and became a GS i will grab this opportunities to help new players and also invite more .
Why should you pick you: if albert give me a oppurtunity to make my char become GS i will do my best to do this responsiblity because i dont have experience of this to become a staff in any kinds of servers i play! but if you will give me the oppurtunity to do this responsibilty i will do my best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TearDrop

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Name: Rolando L. Labrador Jr.
Where you live: Bataan
Ingame name: Bosh
EXP in shaiya: 9years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: All I want is to help all new players and guide them. And i will help you guys to invite more players.
Why should we pick you: Because I want to apply all my knowledge to improve and balance the game. No more word but I need to do it.
Any exp in [GS]: I dont have , but all of my experiences I'll apply all of it to help you guys.

Invite and vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TearDrop

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:37 pm

Name: Rolando L. Labrador Jr.
Where you live: Bataan
Ingame name: Bosh
EXP in shaiya: 9years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: All I want is to help all new players and guide them. And i will help you guys to invite more players.
Why should we pick you: Because I want to apply all my knowledge to improve and balance the game. No more word but I need to do it.
Any exp in [GS]: I dont have , but all of my experiences I'll apply all of it to help you guys.

Invite and vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lynadriann

PostSubject: Hello   Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Name:Adrian Cabunelas
Where you live: Cebu City
Ingame name:StrongIce
EXP in shaiya: 10years
Any exp in [GS]: I dont have , but all of my experiences I'll apply all of it to help you guys.and to have active in the game and make sure its the server good and improve....always make sure the game is fun!!and support ....

Thanks ALL....

I like this server and make me fun and enjoy....this is my home!

Invite and vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanceocean

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:12 pm

Name: Lance [Zoo]
Where you live: Las Vegas NV
Ingame Name: Zoo
Exp in shaiya: I have played for 7 Years, Was GS on OS , ([GS]Rain
Why you wanna be a [GS]: I want to be Gs because there is really no Gs or staff on for the North America time zone I am always active helpful and there for who ever needs me no matter what it is.
Why should we pick you: I am always active helpful and there for who ever needs me no matter what it is.
Any Exp in [GS]: I have owned 2 servers , [Oceanic shaiya] and Imperial Shaiya And I was [GS] on Aeria Games .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
laurito

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 pm

Name: James Paul Lubiano
Where you live: Poblacion, Compostela Cebu
Ingame Name: Wall
Exp in shaiya: i've been playing Shaiya almost 5-6 years
Why you wanna be a [GS]: simple just to help the server grow and i will invite more friends
Why should we pick you: im active, Smile i can help ppls what they need if i have , answer there question the rules or etc. most of all i have experience being GS in other server
Any Exp in [GS]: yeah i have experience being GS 1yr and 3 months in other server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GS] Applications (UOF)   

Back to top Go down

[GS] Applications (UOF)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1